星期五, 十月 28, 2005

Reminiscence

Finally! After much procrastination, I've completed the video for my class 1E3. Regretted not starting earlier, otherwise I might have done a better job, but too late for regrets now. Always the case.
Kind of hard to believe that ten months have just flown by, just like that. I still remember on that very first day of school (3 Jan 05), as I stepped into 1E3 classroom, most of the students looked apprehensive, some seemed anxious and uneasy, and others appeared scared. The next few days, the class was always quiet during lessons, too quiet. I wondered to myself, oh no, am I too fierce? What should I do to make them break the ice?
However, I was unduly worried. Never did I expect that 1E3 would make a name for themselves so soon, well, not a very good name though. Teachers were coming to me one by one to complain about them, and within 2 months, they were "well-known" for being noisy. Finally revealing their true colours.
The process of video-editing was indeed heart-warming. I could literally see the transformation of the students - how they gradually bonded with one another, how some students started to open up to others, etc. As I added the various photos and video clips of them, I was also laughing to myself, especially when I added photos of their cheeky looks and funny expressions. =) We should always keep the happy memories.
Really proud of them when they came in 3rd for the Dance Competition and 1st for the Inter-Class Talentime. Underestimated their talents. Haha. Sometimes, I really don't what these kids are up to. One moment, they can be laughing together, and the next moment, they can be fighting with one another. No doubt there will always be conflicts once in a while, afterall, it takes both sunshine and rain to make life's rainbows. Guess their bonds of friendship became even stronger after that.
Today is the last day of school for them. After returning them their report books, I showed the class the video. I was shocked that most of them started to cry after viewing the video. (Maybe the songs I chose were kind of melancholic.) It was an overwhelming sight, especially when I saw the boys in tears as well. (Had to hold back my tears) But it just goes to show how closely-knitted they were as a class. Soon, they started to ask if they could be streamed into the same class next year. These kids ah...
Though I had to sacrifice my sleep last night to edit the video and to burn it for each of them, it was worth it. At least they have a class momento now, and they can relive the memories they had in 1E3 in the years to come.

8 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

cher, i cried while reading this post. haix. i.. miss 1e3 so deeply now. but friday, we get to meet again. and the chalet. but perhaps, it is really the last time, we actually be together. We cried cuz we love each other too much. We fight and quarrel cuz we cared for each other. We laugh together cuz we are brothers and sisters. I love you cher.

12:57 下午  
Blogger Lovez said...

Hi cher... i read yr post & i cried... lol.. cried again... 1E3 was really cool... Miss it soooo much...

5:49 下午  
Blogger Without wings ★ said...

miss 1e3 so much ... thanks Ms cheong for the disc .. thanks alot ... that day ... everyone showed how much they love 1e3 ... Yeahh ... knew everyone love 1e3 ... thanks ... miss you ...

10:39 上午  
Blogger oolongz said...

天下没有不散的筵席。我非常了解你们依依不舍的心情,但朋友之间,相聚分离是很平常的。就把这次的分离当作是另一次相聚的开始吧!祝你们假期愉快!

11:54 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

hhmm.. kkz cher. i understand. I haven see 1e3 de ending yet. so, it havent even end. and it haven started yet! next year, it would be the very starting of the story of 1e3'o5!

2:41 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

anyway cher, my blog:
http://always-on-miee-mind.blogspot.com

rmb to tag wor.

3:26 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

wwa piang... mii de tear roll down again...[must hold back]

wait ar...........


so touchin lehzz...i love/miss/like 1e3 leh...

frm ah qiang
[guo qiang]
miss euu n 1e3

1:18 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

sniff*..sho touchin !..cried while readin der post lehs..haish..1e3 lurbes each other..no matter hu we r..mus meet up more =))

hee..maii blog..dreemyfweeaks.blogspot.com..add miie can ?..heh..

buaish.
lurbin 1e3.
ps: yupp..thx for disc =))..a beriie gd way tu rmb precious memories other than in der mind =))

5:45 下午  

发表评论

<< Home